February 15, 2017

stylish french seating





I just love this European style of chairs and bar stools! I'm on the hunt for 4 classic French bistro chairs for my kitchen nook, so I've been looking at inspiration pics to help me decide what color would be best.





I love how they can be mixed and matched with other chairs flawlessly and even be taken outdoors when needed on a sunny day.





There’s something about the bent rattan frames and woven seats that just speaks to me.





Not only is this a quintessential European café style, but it’s also the perfect look for a beach house!




I think Serena and Lily is my next stop!






ciao! fabiana








 photo credit:  Country Living, House & Home, Serena & Lily
Rue Magazine, HGTV Magazine





5 comments:

Sally Cote' said...

Yes! I am also a fan of French bistro chairs. There are no restaurants in my town that have them but The Gryphon in Savannah, where we are headed next month is a place that has them. It's on our list of places to return when we are there.

Claudia Fabiana said...

Oh, Sally, I love The Gryphon! It's the first place I head to in Savannah! We were just there in August.

http://ciaonewportbeach.blogspot.com/2016/12/my-favorite-corner-of-savannah.html

Claudia Fabiana said...

Also... do you visit Alex Raskin Antiques? It's also one of my favorites in Savannah..

xoxo

ciao

designchic said...

I love the look and the blue ones are a favorite. Happy Thursday, Fabiana!

Claudia Fabiana said...

Hi Girls! I got Kristy's book and am bringing it along to my getaway next week! Can't wait to start it!
xoxo

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...