November 23, 2016

thanksgiving table with hints of amethyst


Here’s the final Thanksgiving tablescape for tomorrow. You know I have been playing around with different elements all month, but I’m really pleased with the results. 

I happened to run to South Coast Plaza yesterday to see if I could score a new raffia table runner for our bigger table and I found this one, that’s down the center of the table. It complements the two burlap runners with the squiggle pattern that I have running perpendicular. 

I also couldn’t resist these three preserved boxwood topiaries that I saw at West Elm. 


The star of the table, for me, is this set of vintage amethyst cut-glass tumblers. They catch the light just right! I also added these vintage purple sundae glasses to add a little more amethyst.    


Then, for a little added sparkle I'm using brass candlesticks with simple white tapers and gold glittery votives. White pumpkins finish off the look. 




And it all came together like this:
Burlap Chargers: Oriental Trading
Dinner Plates: Vintage Wedgwood
Amethyst Glassware: Vintage
Water Goblets: Vintage
Tall Brass Candlestick: Pottery Barn
Other Brass Candlesticks: Vintage
White Taper Candles: Trader Joe's
Boxwood Topiaries: West Elm
Pheasant Feathers: Oriental Trading
"Be Thankful" charms: Oriental Trading
Silver Flatware: Vintage




ciao! fabiana



1 comment:

Julia said...

Gorgeous! I love the amethyst accents & style of the table setting.

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...