December 2, 2017

an easy Christmas update


Here’s a quick and easy update for those dated Christmas village houses you may still have around from the 1990's,

lol.

All you need is a little white or off-white chalk paint
to paint them all a solid bisque-like porcelain color…

it’s so easy to do!

I painted mine last year and was happy to see them again this year while unwrapping all my Christmas goodies! 


Three of my favorites are set up next to my living room, and I really like them with porcelain trees left green.

A little artificial snow finishes off the look.

Instant Snow-To-Go magically hydrates instantly
and feels cold to the touch!

What I like about it, is it's not too messy and looks so real! 




p.s. I'm working on a copper Christmas tablescape today,

here's a little peek...




do something amazing today! 


ciao,  fabiana





No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...